We are proud to announce our safe driver scholarship. The safe driver scholarship is in place to promote safe driving practices. This scholarship is available to anyone (including high school students) who is or plans to attend college or institution of higher education during 2011 or 2012. To win your share of the $2,500 college scholarship, simply review the instructions below
How To Enter:
- Create something that helps inspire people to stay safe on the road (e.g. essay, video, photos, any combination of online media, etc…). There is no minimum or maximum length of your submission; just focus on quality.
- Post it online for everyone to see, such as your blog, your website, a friend’s website, Facebook, Youtube, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
- Submit your entry below by midnight, 12/1/11.
- The best entries will be chosen.
How the Winning Entries are Chosen:
- You must have no traffic incidents, accidents, or violations (tickets) for the last 12 months. We will ask for proof after you are chosen as a winner.
- Write a meaningful essay on anything auto safety related
- Clarity of message: Your message should make a clear and uncluttered.
- To the point: Use only as many words/images as you need to make your message effective.
Encourage your friends and family to help you, and to enter as well!
The more we spread the message of being a safe driver, the more likely we can help reduce the likelihood of accidents.
If you need ideas to help you get started:
- Share a personal story how you were affected positively by safe driving.
- Something you believe makes you a safer driver
- Check out some of the most common causes for accidents, and discuss one or two of those points in detail.
- Ask friends for help (in person, or online via your blog, Facebook, Twitter account, etc… )
See full scholarship details for complete rules.
We will notify the winner on or before 1/1/12.