We are looking for an IT Project Manager to join our growing company. This position will lead a wide variety of projects in a very fast paced environment. The Project Manager will be responsible for creating, integrating and executing plans and schedules. He or she will lead cross-functional teams at all levels of the enterprise to ensure project success and satisfied stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
– Prepares project execution plans and ensures projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meet technical requirements. Manages budget and schedule.
– Identifies and engages appropriate technical and business resources needed for successful project execution. Manages project resources.
– Leads regular project reviews with customers and stakeholders, including senior IT and business leaders. Coordinates and maintains program communications. Documents and reviews lessons learned.
– Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team.
– Establishes and meets Project Office goals and objectives.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of progressive experience.
– Experience effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
– Ability to develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
– Proven ability to influence and work across multiple organizations and levels, as well as across multiple geographic regions.
– Skill leading and participating in virtual meetings.
– Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources.
– Experience working independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
– Proficient use of Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint).
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
– Experience managing IT projects using IPDS.
– Experience using formal project management methodologies, including EVMS
– Experience leading large, complex enterprise system projects is highly desired.
– Experience establishing best practices and policies for IT project management.
– Project Management certification a plus.
Required Education (including degree):
– Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Business or Finance or related field.
Travel requirement varies, based on project assignments.