Cheap Car Insurance in Boston, Massachusetts
Driving ConditionsDriving conditions during the summer months are complicated by the rain, but Boston drivers have rain as well as snow during the winter months. Also during the summer months and springtime are frequent incidences of fog that can make it difficult for drivers to see on the roads. Hurricanes and tropical storms only occur on an occasional basis during the fall months.
Odd LawsThe state of Massachusetts prohibits the existence of witches and Quakers within its borders.
In order to wear a goatee in public, men must obtain a license and pay a fee.
Crime StatisticsThe city of Boston reported to the U.S. Census Bureau that there were 3,324 property crimes in 2012. Specifically, 366 automobiles were stolen, and there were 473 burglaries. However, there were also 2,484 incidents of larceny.
Seatbelt lawThe law requires that every driver and every passenger within a vehicle fasten their safety belts before the automobile begins to move. If Boston drivers operate their vehicles without a fastened safety belt, they will receive a $25 fine. If a vehicle has passengers who are 16 years of age or older, they will also receive the aforementioned fine if they violate this statute.
Helmet LawDrivers of motorized bicycles and passengers are required to wear protective helmets while the vehicle is in motion. For violating this provision the first time, offenders receive a $25 fine. The fine for a second offense will be between $25 and $50, and the fine for the second and subsequent offenses will be between $50 and $100.
Handheld LawCurrently, Boston drivers are not restricted from using their cellular telephones unless they are operating a passenger vehicle. The fine for violating this regulation is $500.
Impaired Driving LawAny driver that is found to have a blood alcohol content (BAC) of .08 percent or higher will be charged with driving under the influence (DUI). The fine will range from $500 to $5,000. The offender may receive a jail sentence that may last as long as two years and six months; some people receive both fine and jail sentence. In some cases, offenders will be required to have the SR-22 form filed for them after a DUI conviction.
To Get Free Boston Car Insurance Quotes, Either:
Car Insurance Boston, Massachusetts AgentsAdd FREE Listing
- Allston Insurance Agency
- Amity Insurance Agency
- Anthony E Ercolini Insurance Agency
- Aon Risk Services
- B R Alexander & Company
- Boston Insurance Brokerage
- C A Powers & Sons
- Chan Insurance Agency
- Child-genovese Insurance Agency
- Christopher J Roche Insurance Agency
- Cleary Insurance
- D & I Lohr Insurance Agency
- Dwight Rudd & Company
- Educators Insurance Agency
- Exchange Insurance Agency
- First Indemnity Insurance Agency
- George Peters Insurance Agency,, C/o Dwight Rudd & Company
- Hilb, Rogal & Hobbs
- Hollis, Perrin & Black Agency
- Homesite Insurance Agency
- Intego Insurance Services
- Intercontinental Insurance Brokers
- International Insurance
- J J Bodner Insurance Agency Of Boston
- James Gorman Insurance
- John F Spinney, Jr Insurance Agency
- Knapp, Schenck & Company Insurance Agency
- Marsh Usa
- Marvin Kaplan Insurance
- Nancy Z Bender Insurance Agency
- O'connell Insurance Group
- Previte's Insurance Agency
- R L Summers Insurance Agency
- Rapo & Jepsen Insurance Services
- Risk Placement Services
- Robert Cleary Group
- Robert S Clark Insurance Agency
- Rsc Insurance Brokerage
- Satellite Agency Network Group
- Seabury & Smith
- Swett & Crawford Group
- T A Holland Insurance Agency
- T Robert Sullivan Insurance Agency
- Tam Insurance Agency
- The Hays Insurance Brokerage
- The Weiner Company
- Theodore Liftman Insurance
- Thomas E Sears
- Walter Kwan Insurance Agency
- Wells Fargo Insurance Services
- William Gallagher Associates
- Shelley Alves
- Shalanda Berni
- Katrina Lebeda
- Leon Vannorman
- Braeden Albergo
- Eve Argent
- Reece Farin
- Ana Gilton
- Dylan Anselmo
- Susan Henzel
- Darin Merkt
- Toni Kidney
- Kendra Chisolm
- Kristen Frisinger
- Desiree Anjum
- Claude Huntsberry
- Cameron Tepfer
- Chanelle Greenlees
- Sara Vanhall
- August Langton
- Lennon Devendorf
- Laura Sjoquist
Did you know ?
Swapping your high heels for a pair of driving shoes can help you qualify for cheap car insurance by avoiding accidents and getting "safer driver" discounts.
It is easier to get cheap car insurance with a car that has high safety rating than one without one.
When you are looking for cheap car insurance, ask if the insurance company offers a policy where they forgive the first accident.